Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Resurrection

I have been neglecting this vocal outlet for quite some time as I try and adjust to life in the city of brotherly love (not) my new job and being 3k miles away from everything I know and care about. The SC2 blogging will also continue but under a different guise as I try and re-learn this game of starcraft but as a zerg. Coming soon though I have to give a series of post updates about my life for hire and I have a few things to get off my chest including my tretease on women, Palestinian's bitching all the time and US Citizens not understanding wtf is happening, the crazy way we have introductions and their misconceptions, and i'm sure to think of other things by the time I start writing this. SO as of this moment, I consider this blog resurrected!

No comments:

Post a Comment