Friday, October 22, 2010

BLC Delay

Hey there loyal readers. I wanted to say this weeks post will be delays until this weekend mainly because I was in UCSC for the week and because I have too much stuff going on in trying to plan a move to Pennsylvania and buying a car this weekend.

I can however tell you that the next 3 weeks will be a 3 part cast about learning how to play Starcraft. When I first was taught how to play multiplayer, I was first taught to create the ideal defense for 1 then 2 then 3 bases such that I could defend these bases basically until they were mined out regardless of the number or type of attacks. Then I was taught to only attack a base and how to find ways of doing damage and getting into a fortified base to destroy it. Then I was taught how to do both simultaneously, while finally I was taught how to defend my bases with minimal amounts of structures/fixed units and instead have a more mobile, unit based defensive system so it was more fluid. So over the next 3-4 weeks as I start my job and move East, I will be spending some time really analyzing how these phases should look for the three races and what you should be thinking when trying each step out. All you really need is someone to play with, or the comp. if you are desperate. Personally I prefer someone who is 2-3 ranks higher than you if you can find them and they are willing to help you out, but more on that later.

So anyway sorry for the delay, but life comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment